Esthetics is the practice of techniques and treatments for skin health and beautification. Our licensed esthetician, Eugenia Sokol, provides a wide variety of treatments to help you look and feel great!
- Microneedling (Rejuvapen) – Collagen-inducting therapy which helps improve skin’s overall appearance. Improves acne scarring and stretch marks.
- Facials – A multi-step treatment to cleanse, exfoliate and massage that will nourish the skin and promote a clear, well –hydrated complexion.
- Microdermabrasion – A treatment using mechanical abrasion and suction to exfoliate the superficial layers of the skin. This treatment softens fine lines, reduces skin discoloration and evens out skin texture.
- Chemical Peels – Using special plant and sugar acids to penetrate skin and eliminate dead cells to reveal the fresh layer. Removes fine lines, age spots, and blemishes caused by sun exposure.
- Laser Treatments – Treatments for hair removal and skin resurfacing.
- CoolSculpting – An innovative, non-invasive way to contour your body by freezing away unwanted fat.
For more information, please click on this link to Eugenia’s website: Bay Area Medical Spa