NBMC’s Hand & Occupational Therapists are an integral part of our Patient Centered Care team. We accept referrals from all providers and work with insurance companies for prior-authorizations. Appointments are readily available.
Hand therapists employ a variety of techniques and tools, including activity and exercise programs, custom orthotic fabrication, management of pain, swelling, and wound/scar care.
COMMON CONDITIONS TREATED:
- Dupuytrens, tendon repairs, crush injuries, etc.
- Fractures (elbow, forearm, wrist, hand, digit)
- Nerve Compression (Carpal tunnel syndrome, cubital tunnel syndrome, wrist drop)
- Lateral/Medial Epicondylosis
- General Stiffness/Weakness
- Arthritis (hand/thumb)
- Scar Management
- Ligament Injuries (sprain/strain)
- Complex Regional
- Pain Syndrome
- Trigger Finger (stenosing tenosynovitis)
- Repetitive Strain Injuries
Please stop by or call us to learn more about how we can help you with patient care plans.