We offer physical, occupational, and hand therapy on an outpatient basis. Referrals are accepted from providers inside and outside North Bend Medical Center.
Our Care Philosophy:
To provide high quality, individualized therapy in a comfortable and supportive atmosphere. For your physical therapy time commitment, we will make the experience as enjoyable as possible. We will strive to provide education to increase your independence in your recovery.
Why Choose North Bend Medical Center Physical Therapy?
Because we provide high-quality physical therapy services in a way that establishes us as a center of excellence.
- New, state of the art equipment
- Caring and experienced staff dedicated to providing high-quality care
- Excellent therapists who keep current through continuing medical education
- Friendly atmosphere
- Ease of provider/therapist communication
- Ergonomics – work site analysis
- Hand Rehabilitation – for acute and chronic hand conditions including cumulative trauma (carpal tunnel, DeQuervain’s, etc.) tendon and nerve injuries, fractures, RSD, Dupuytren’s arthritis and custom splint fabrication
What to Expect:
Your first visit will include an evaluation to establish a starting point for your care. Subsequent visits will involve reassessment and working toward the goals established in your individualized treatment plan.
How to Start Therapy:
All you need is a referral from your doctor! We bill all insurance companies and we are participating and preferred providers with most major companies.