NBMC’s Women’s Health Department provides a full spectrum of obstetrical, gynecological and well-woman health services. Our team of compassionate, dedicated providers includes obstetrician-gynecologists and a certified nurse midwife.
Care and services include:
- Preventive healthcare
- Contraception and reproductive care
- Treatment for premenstrual syndrome
- Counseling on diet and fitness
- Routine gynecological and pelvic exams
- Breast health care
- Treatment of sexually transmitted diseases (STDs)
- Sexual health care
- Management of heavy bleeding, endometriosis and fibroids
- Perimenopause and menopause care
- Incontinence and overactive bladder treatment
- Osteoporosis diagnosis and care
We also treat pelvic and vaginal infections, offer hormone replacement therapy and conduct preliminary infertility evaluations and treatment.